Who we are:
Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan. Role:
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, product, and detail-oriented individual for a Business Analyst to support our company's expansion to our Global Markets. This role will operate out of our West Loop office (is currently remote until the office reopens) and report to the Director of IT. What you will be responsible for:
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and processing requirements for each integration across our global ERP application suites and eCommerce platforms.
- Drive analysis and key initiatives in EMEA, Latin America and Asia. This is role touches international direct-to-consumer to critical global technology platforms.
- Work with a team that is geographically distributed and leverage communication technology to establish effective communication individually and as a group.
Who you are:
- Participate in gathering workshops/blueprints and mappings.
- Assess, challenge, and document testing requirements related to configuration, data migration and business processes.
- Perform functional and end-to-end system testing of Global ERP system and third-party components.
- Perform analysis and investigation into root cause of problems, propose solutions.
- Identify risks and issues, and seek approval on complex matters.
- Demonstrate collaborative skills with business units, project teams and other function groups.
- Exhibit patience and devote time to understand current state processes and configuration.
- Have a bachelor's degree in IT, MIS or a related field.
- At least five years previous ERP experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply chain planning systems (wholesale / retail environment), sales & operations, inventory / warehouse management, production planning and purchasing with business analysis or business process improvement activity required.
- You understand international business processes and their related IT requirements.
- Proficient in documenting project/business requirements.
- At least five years software and integration testing experience of complex applications, processes and integrations.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Experience with SQL and reporting tools.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
At Vital Proteins, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.