About The Position
VIDE provides an enjoyable drinkable experience with a socially responsible mission. VIDE is a proud partner of Climate Neutral™, a non-profit which has helped offset VIDE’s entire carbon footprint.
Proudly serving ready-to-drink vodka & tequila sodas.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the VIDE brand in the assigned markets and account execution. Ultimately responsible for delivering the annual sales plan in the given market and acting as the conduit for all distributor functions relating to VIDE
- Execute all aspects of sales plan with distributor network. Present brand plans, pricing and promotion, and programming according to parameters of business plan. Monitor and analyze assigned territory budgets
- Responsible for on-going and consistent communication with distributors to include monitoring of product levels and increasing of actual shipments and depletions.
- Responsible for plan and management of wholesaler annual business plan.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with retailers and hitting key sales targets.
- Responsible for brand execution at the market level. Brand standards to include: pricing, shelf placement, cold box placement, display and merchandising.
- Monitor and track marketing programs.
- Control operating and A&P expenses and manage budget and expenses appropriately.
- Keep abreast of competitive trends and report appropriate developments.
- 18 days (90% of time) in market driving distribution and volume in target accounts, managing retail execution, surveying (with and without the wholesaler), evaluating distribution, display and ad feature execution.
- 2 (10% of time) managing all administrative requirements due on a monthly basis as well as all local initiatives. Managing all kick-off meetings and POS management as well as local events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years experience working with distributors/wholesalers, 2+ years experience in beverage category
- Strong Analytical and math skills for budgeting, analysis, etc.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop and present
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Is authentic, open (no agenda), trustworthy and trusting
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively, simplifies complex processes and ideas
- Effective communicator, able to convey both written and verbal messages clearly and concisely. Demonstrates leadership and influencing skills.
- Highly collaborative, demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Competent, able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen. Team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment. Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
- Is curious, constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results.
- Fully committed to organizational success, possesses a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus. Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment. Results oriented.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health Insurance -- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Monthly Auto Stipend