About The Position
As the Brand Manager (BM), you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our portfolio of cider brands. These iconic brands consist of, Woodchuck Hard Cider, celebrating 30 years and the original American hard cider, followed by fruit-forward Wyder’s Cider as well as the classic Irish import Magners.
You will embody the personification of the brand to both internal and external customers and have a deep understanding of the brands consumer as well as the nuances that make this brand so relevant. This position requires strong cross-functional team coordination and management. The ability to lead and articulate brand positioning is critical. You will represent the brand in all forms of communication and lead in the areas of brand strategy, programming, partnerships, and execution.
Areas of Responsibility
- The voice of the brands – the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally.
- The lead on brand strategy, programming, identity, sponsorship, events, and execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver brand relevant marketing platforms and programming that deliver growth year over year.
- Negotiate and develop brand partnerships and associations.
- Represent brands in key retailer meetings as well as key distributor meetings.
- Build brand presentations for internal and external communication and training.
- A deep understanding of the consumers and the ever-changing landscape that this customer traverses.
- Idea generation and content development across the marketing platforms of the brand.
- Manage agency contracts and activities.
- Assist in various marketing team task in a collaborative manner.
- Brand health stewardship and evaluation.
Administrative and Recapping Support
- Accountable for Monthly Recap.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years-experience supporting brand activities and/or working in brand marketing environment.
- Passionate about the brands…lives and breathes the brand lifestyle.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to manage brand partnerships and builds relationships with difference makers.
- Team oriented player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Cross-functional team leadership and participation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Active within social media and platforms.
This position will be required to work from the Middlebury, VT office on a regular basis, and occasional nights and weekends.
Vermont Cider Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life & accidental insurance, 401k with employer match, paid time off, annual bonus plan and more!
About Vermont Cider Company
We reinvigorated American hard cider in 1991 and continue to lead the category through our commitment to crafting innovative and refreshing hard ciders. Vermont Cider Co. crafts a variety of ciders for a variety of consumers. Our portfolio is as diverse as our fans. There’s iconic Woodchuck, fruit-forward Wyder’s as well as the classic Magners and Blackthorn, rounding out our import offerings. Most recently, in Summer 2021, Vermont Cider Co. introduced Day Chaser, a vodka based RTD canned cocktail. www.vtciderco.com