About The Position
Vermont Cider Company is seeking a creative and innovative Brand Manager for our Northeastern United States markets.
The Brand Manager (BM) will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Day Chaser Cocktails portfolio of brands. Day Chaser Cocktails is a newly launched spirit based RTD canned cocktail, featuring vodka soda lime and cranberry. Making its initial debut in select markets on the East Coast in summer of 2021, Day Chaser has a robust marketing budget and will be rapidly expanding across the United States in 2022.
The BM will embody the personification of the brand to both internal and external customers. This person will have a deep understanding of the brands consumer as well as the nuances that make this brand so relevant.
This position requires strong cross-functional team coordination and management. The ability to lead and articulate brand positioning is critical. This Brand Manager will represent the brand in all forms of communication and lead in the areas of brand strategy, programming, partnerships, and execution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Budget responsibility
- The voice of the brands – the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally.
- The lead on brand strategy, programming, identity, sponsorship, events, and execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver brand relevant marketing platforms and programming that deliver growth year over year.
- Negotiate and develop brand partnerships and associations.
- Represent brands in key retailer meetings as well as key distributor meetings.
- A deep understanding of the consumers and the ever-changing landscape that this customer traverses.
- Idea generation and content development across the marketing platforms of the brand.
- Social marketing content generation and procurement.
- Manage agency contracts and activities.
- Assist in various marketing team task in a collaborative manner.
- Brand health stewardship and evaluation.
Administrative and Recapping Support
- Accountable for Monthly Recap.
- Budget management for individual T&E as well as marketing spend.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years-experience supporting brand activities and/or working in brand marketing environment.
- Passionate about the brands…lives and breathes the brand lifestyle.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Budget management.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to manage brand partnerships and builds relationships with difference makers.
- Team oriented player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Cross-functional team leadership and participation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Active within social media and platforms.
This position will be required to work from the Middlebury, VT office at times, and occasional nights and weekends.
Day Chaser Cocktails
Day Chaser is a ready-to-drink spirit-based canned cocktail with real fruit juice and sparkling water. This easy drinking beverage is perfect for those living an active lifestyle full of adventure. www.daychaser.com
About Vermont Cider Company
We reinvigorated American hard cider in 1991 and continue to lead the category through our commitment to crafting innovative and refreshing hard ciders. Vermont Cider Co. crafts a variety of ciders for a variety of consumers. Our portfolio is as diverse as our fans. There’s iconic Woodchuck, fruit-forward Wyder’s as well as the classic Magners and Blackthorn, rounding out our import offerings. Most recently, in Summer 2021, Vermont Cider Co. introduced Day Chaser, a vodka based RTD canned cocktail. www.vtciderco.com