UNFI is growing and is looking for Warehouse Workers to join our team in Racine, WI! As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Job Overview:
Be part of the UNFI team as a Warehouse Order Filler. In this fast-paced job you will be responsible for safely, accurately and efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the assigned locations. Urgently Hiring - $18.00/houly + Incentives- Apply Today! Work Schedule:
4, 10 hour shifts. Schedule will include a Saturday or Sunday. Shift Start time: 9:00-work until job is complete. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet jack.
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- Experience in a large warehouse/distribution company.
- Experience with Walkie-Riders or reach lifts
- Ability to safely lift up to 100 pounds continuously as well as pick with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in a range of temperatures from -10 to 90+.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.