As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Schedule
Sunday - Friday (Saturday off, Other days off TBD)7:30am - 6:00pm4 days per week/ 10 hours shifts
- Pay starts at $18 per hour with frequent increases up to $23.50 and premium pay of $2 additional per hour for working Sundays.
- Bonuses up to $7.50 per hour in incentives
- Free coffee and frequent employee appreciation days onsite
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Benefits with an employer match
Fulfills customer orders accurately and efficiently within the warehouse.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Operates a double pallet jack throughout the warehouse.
- Selects cases and applies pick labels.
- Enters verifications into WMS using a voice automated picking system.
- Obtains work assignments.
- Works in a fast distribution center environment
- Stacks cases onto pallets.
- Inspects equipment and fills out inspection checklist.
- Cleans work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Retalix Power Voice preferred.
- Double pallet jack experience preferred
- Minimum one year warehouse experience required.
- Experience with rider pallet jack, electric pallet jack or similar
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.