UNFI is growing and is looking for full-time Warehouse Workers to join our team in Moreno Valley, CA! As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.
- Base pay + incentive pay
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus (paid out quarterly)
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Paid Time off for vacation and sick
- 6 paid holidays
Responsible for having a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, pick locations, pallet building, productivity measures and safety procedures.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Inspects assigned jack for safety issues. Stages pallets in appropriate bay.
- Enters the proper information into the productivity measure.
- Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in order.
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC's or item descriptions. Places pick labels.
- Correctly identifies Master Case locations. Identifies and reports miss-located products.
- Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop and other required information.
- Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area. Obtains aisle-cleaning assignment.
- Immediately informs a foreman, supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats.
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner. Builds a stable and cubed pallet.
- Reports to supervisor or lead any violation of company policy.
- Parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Understanding of Safety guidelines and basic RF system functions ideal.
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for department
- Astute, close attention to detail. Ability to lift 50+ pounds continuously.
- Ability to understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.