As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Sunday-Thursday: 8pm-4:30amSUMMARY
Perform office and warehouse clean-up; handle some light office and minor outside maintenance duties. Assist in other areas as needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform warehouse clean-up, including removing plastic and cardboard, emptying garbage and scrubbing floors.
- Perform office clean-up, such as cleaning spills on the floor, ensuring kitchen area is clean and orderly, keeping doors and light switches cleaned/sanitized.
- Perform minor outside maintenance, such as emptying outside trash receptacles, lot clean-up and icing sidewalks.
- Perform tasks in accordance with HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Observe all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in an ethical manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- Strong work ethic.
- Awareness of safety hazards; high regard for safety.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with a diverse group of individuals; a team player.
- Ability to work in varied climate conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- 1 to 3 years' experience working in a janitorial and/or maintenance role preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.