Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today. Job Overview:
Pay $16.50/Hr. Efficiently handle the flow of merchandise throughout the distribution facility in an accurate, productive and safe manner.Job Responsibilities:
- Select merchandise to be shipped to stores.
- Place merchandise on pallets and shrink wrap.
- Operate material handling equipment necessary to transport, stack, replenish, or select merchandise.
- Cross train and work in various areas of the facility.
- Follow company procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift items weighing up to 75 pounds, as needed.
- Ability to reach at the shoulder, above shoulder and below shoulder on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend, squat, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to operate equipment on a continuous basis
- Ability to tolerate temperature ranges from -15 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to remove pallets from slot
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.