Laid off or losing hours because of the Coronavirus? UNFI has high paying jobs and consistent, fulfilling work available NOW and AFTER the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- Varied Days - 10am Start Time
- Up to $22.50 ($15 base plus incentive
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Inspects assigned jack for safety issues
- Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in accordance to the order
- Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop and other required information
- Stages pallets in appropriate bay throughout warehouse
- Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner
- Immediately informs a foreman, supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner
- Builds a stable and well cubed pallet
- Parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for department
- Understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Possess an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.