Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide Clerical support to warehouse supervisory staff.
- Coding employee payroll to include correct shift and job function.
- Maintain employee transfers.
- Operate Vocollect Pick Manager and assist order selectors with problems and entering delays.
- Assist with the assignment of employees to the shifts. Assigning forklifts to directed replenishment, handling exception, specialty, and cross-dock orders. Also creating chase orders and manage chase order assignment process. Manage selection order boxes to provide organized product flow and meet on time dock out expectations.
- Provide Inventory Control support by checking and replacing slot tags, doing reserve verification checks and answering phones.
- Two years post high school education or equivalent work experience.
- PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong organization and detail-orientation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- The proposed schedule for this position is Sunday through Thursday, although this is subject to change as our work environment changes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.