As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Schedule:
4:30pm to 3:00am 4 days per week/ 10 hour shiftsSunday through Friday (Saturday off, Other days off TBD)
- Pay starts at $16 per hour with frequent raises up to $22.50
- Free coffee and frequent employee appreciation days onsite
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Benefits with an employer match
Inspects, wraps and loads completed pallets and product into outbound trailers. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Adds any additional product such as backfilled and/or merges product to pallets.
- Wraps pallets and marks if necessary.
- Loads pallets into trailers according to truck map.
- Sets up trailers for loading by adding center walls and setting temperatures.
- Inspects completed pallets for product integrity making necessary adjustments when needed.
- Inspects equipment for safety and fills out inspection sheet.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Electric pallet jack preferred
- Wrapping machine preferred
- Minimum one year warehouse experience required.
- System implementation experience is preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.