As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.
- Pay starts at $18 per hour with consistent increases up to $23.50
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match)
- Education reimbursement and career growth
Responsible for inspecting, cleaning, preparing and staging trailers for route or repair.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Prepares and organizes inventory to include fueling, checking oil, checking belts, refrigeration operation, tire pressure and washing and cleaning inside.
- Stages trailers for loading and organizes inventory after loading for delivery departure.
- Organizes backhaul inventory for unloading.
- Inspects trailer inventory.
- Maintains flexible schedule and availability to be called in during off hours.
- Cleans fuel island, yard tractors and empties trash.
- Communicates with shop on trailer concerns.
- Communicates and returns unreturned product to warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license
- Tractor trailer
- Pallet jack experience
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be on-call
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.