The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for developing recruitment strategies and executing to build a robust applicant pipeline with the goal of filling job openings in a timely manner with individuals who meet and/or exceed the position requirements. Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing specific sourcing strategies to meet short and long-term goals within the distribution centers. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees full life cycle recruitment and placement activities for exempt and non-exempt hires across multiple distribution centers.
- Responds to persons inquiring about employment via phone, email and traditional correspondence.
- Visits colleges, universities, job fairs, and related functions as part of recruiting efforts.
- Establishes recruiting sources with outside agencies, colleges, technical schools, etc. as needed to fill positions in multiple distribution centers.
- Partner closely with DC HR teams and DC hiring managers to fill open positions.
- Delivers a high level of customer service to both internal and external hiring managers and candidates.
- Posts positions both internally and externally following company practices and policies.
- Interfaces with all levels of leadership throughout the company when needed, regarding hiring needs or any other employment-related activities.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports as needed.
- Track DC staffing levels and help to develop a proactive staffing plan and strategy for each location.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Human Resources or related field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of high volume recruiting experience required.
- 2+ years of agency recruiting experience desired.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Experience in using an applicant tracking system.
- Must function well as part of a large team in various parts of the country.
- Good interpersonal skills sufficient to convey and receive information on a one-on-one basis.
- Must be able to deal effectively with a wide range of company and non-company personnel both in person and over the telephone.
- Have the ability to appropriately handle confidential situations.
- Ability to identify and establish applicant sources to successfully fill openings at the least possible cost to the company.
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of recruiting/selection for various positions.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and make decisions as required to accomplish job tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.