The Sr Director, Analytics and HRIS is responsible for leading the HRIS and Analytics strategy and process to deliver innovative technology, tools & processes to support the delivery of HR services that enhance the employee experience, effectively support business needs and enable data-driven decision making and insights.Job Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage and improve HRIS effectiveness, implementing new functionality and business processes; improving effectiveness and efficiency; and driving leadership and staff engagement.
- Assess HRIS functionality against organizational needs and create a roadmap for systemically supporting a comprehensive range of HR disciplines to include benefits, compensation, recruitment, and talent management.
- Provide ongoing functional system support to a variety of applications used in the HR function including, but not limited to, compliance, compensation and benefits, talent management, applicant tracking and learning management systems.
- Assess effectiveness of HR tools and processes to deliver a consumer-grade technology experience in delivering HR services.
- Build a strategy and road map for data analytics by delivering reports, dashboards, and insights using BI tools that provide insightful business recommendations
- Partner with other teams across the business and HR to ensure talent analytics strategy is aligned with priority business initiatives to drive meaningful impact and insights
- Partner with IT and other internal customers to assess strategic needs and solutions to drive Analytics and HRIS Strategy
- Lead a team of five associates, with 3 direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent degree
- Tableau and/or Alteryx certification a plus
- 10+ years' experience in analytics and HRIS with minimum 7 years' experience in HRIS
- 2-3 years of previous project analysis experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience gathering requirements, functional design and working with business processes
- Experience with major Human Capital Management systems; PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR process with track record of automating HR processes
- Experience in Tableau, Alteryx or similar Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional leaders
- Ability to coach and lead engaged teams to deliver meaningful outcomes
- Proficient knowledge of Windows-based applications specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Must be a self-motivated learner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota, Eden Prairie
- Schedule: Full-time