Provides support for Director, National Field Sales and selling team nationally including but not limited to administrative functions for all team members, providing analytical data, pricing calculation and category management functions. Communicates with the team on required updates and aid in development of appropriate tools/materials required to support sales team at the customer level.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and maintain selling team car policy and mileage documentation.
- Support analysis and forecasting functions for all T1/priority launches.
- Manage key selling tools used at store level by field team; including iUNFI
- Support strategic business initiatives coordinated by management for proper planning, implementation and execution.
- Work with brokers, vendors, key customer contacts and field selling team members to plan and execute monthly promotions and new item pricing where required.
- Assist in setting up customer pricing and to communicate necessary promotional information to Purchasing with appropriate lead time.
- Coordinate the administrative implementation of new products, discontinued products and pack size changes, including filling out customer forms.
- Support execution and analysis of key promotional activities (trade shows, pre-books)
- Trouble shoot pricing discrepancies from file matches or short pays as well as identifying and resolving technical requirements of the customer.
- Communicate with the Purchasing Department and Customer Care about distributions of promotional product in a timely fashion.
- Provide paperwork with all appropriate back up to UNFI Business Analysis Department and/or Accounting Department for account deductions.
- Prepare business reviews and run a variety of reports for accounts including Category Ranking, warehouse availability, and comparative sales reports and out of stock reports.
- Bachelor's Degree/College Diploma in Business, Marketing or equivalent related experience preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of related experience
- Analytical background in supermarket consumer packages goods industry and/or category management preferred.
- Knowledge of products, marketing and sales practices & policies, as well as the ability to coordinate promotional activities and special events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work well and effectively with others in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to evaluate data and make recommendations
- Ability to research and verify sales information
- Able to use computer software applications - computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Neat, well organized, and able to meet deadlines.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Reference Check
UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process.