Position is responsible for the physical auditing of the sites outbound orders, ensuring that each selector has two pallets (or totes) audited per week, and providing results to department leadership for the purpose of improved accuracy to our customers. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain accurate input into the tracking system to capture all relevant audit data (associate/pallets audited/total cases audited/total errors in mispick, BNR, damage, other found/accuracy rate by error category/aggregate accuracy rate).
- Determine root cause and resolution communications where errors are discovered with IC team members on location/product error relative to mis-stock, mis-received, incorrect packaging scenarios etc. to avoid future errors.
- Ensure consistency and fairness of audit program.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- 1+ years' experience selection, IC or audits in a distribution center environment.
- Experience in wholesale/distribution and consumer goods industries is a plus.
- System Implementation Preferred.
- Moderate Proficiency with MS OFFICE tools, Excel, Outlook, Adobe.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.