Responsible for setup and ongoing maintenance of pricing for Managed accounts, communication of price changes to UNFI sales team and customers. Input price changes into customer portals. Process and maintain ongoing deals.Job Responsibilities:
- Generates associated pricing files and reports for presentation.
- Provides administrative support by inputting price changes into customer portals or customer specific forms.
- Maintains files of all chain accounts and pricing structure details.
- Maintains and actions on ongoing deal forms into business system.
- Documents processes used to setup and maintain chain pricing.
- Procures and provides information regarding price changes to UNFI sales team.
- Prepares reports as needed or requested.
- Completes other projects as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent experience or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties.
- One year of experience in an office environment or data entry role preferred.
- System Implementation preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of customer service.
- Strong administrative skills including attention to detail, organization in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with internal departments and customers.
- Ability to communicate precise information to customers relating to their account.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop relationships with internal departments to resolve disputes and outstanding issues quickly.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.