ORDER SELECTORS NEEDED!
As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.
Join our amazing team at our Rocklin, CA Distribution Center!Job Overview:
Be part of the UNFI team as a Warehouse Order Filler. In this fast-paced job you will be responsible for safely, accurately and efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the assigned locations. Hours may vary and will require full availability.SHIFT:
1pm-11:30pm (10 hours a day + OT)
- $16 starting pay with opportunity for up to $20+ per hour with incentives.
- Annual rate increases up to $22.50 per hour.
- Bonuses up to $7.50 per hour in incentives.
- Frequent employee appreciation days onsite.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, 401K, PTO, etc.
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet jack.
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- MUST HAVE 1 YEAR Experience in a large warehouse/distribution company.
- MUST HAVE Experience with a Ride on Electric Pallet Jack
- Must be able to safely lift up to 100 pounds continuously as well as pick with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
- Must be able to work in a range of temperatures from -10 to 90+.
- Must be available to work and be on call up to six (6) days a week, as needed. The facility is generally closed on Saturdays.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug/physical exam.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.