Responsible for picking orders, loading outbound trucks, and unloading products while ensuring product quality. SCHEDULE
: Sunday to Thursday - Afternoons: 3:00 pm - 12:15 am LOCATION: Concord, ON (near Keele & Langstaff)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Pick customer orders in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Build stable and well-secured pallets.
- Label pallets and number the pallets correctly to ensure proper put-away or delivery. Place each completed pallets into freezer, loading area and/or truck as required.
- Assist safely with loading trucks.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, removing trash as needed Sort, sticker and repack individual pieces appropriately.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; wear appropriate PPE.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Performs other job duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pallet Jack/Walkie Rider certified considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Able to stand and work on feet for extended periods of time in a cool, damp environment.
- Certified to operate warehouse equipment, such as pallet jack/walkie rider.
- Able to read and correctly interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High regard for safety.
- Able to safely operate pallet jacks/walkie rider.
_________________________________________________________________________ As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: • Criminal Background Check • Employment Reference Check _________________________________________________________________________ UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternative formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please contact the main recruiting contact for the position or Human Resources to discuss your specific needs.