Be part of the UNFI team as a Warehouse Order Selector at our growing Ridgefield Distribution Center. In this fast-paced job you will be responsible for safely, accurately and efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You will also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the assigned locations. Hours and start times may vary and will require full schedule availability Sunday through Saturday.$22.80/hr + incentivesOffering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus! $1500 paid @ 90 days and $1500 paid @ 180 daysWhy work at UNFI?
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Weekly paychecks
- Pay increases every year
- Incentive pay - earn more money for exceeding productivity goals
- PTO starts accruing your first day of work
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- Even more perks: 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, 25% discounts on wholesale purchases and access to shop at our associate Co-Op store
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet jack.
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds continuously as well as pick with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in a range of temperatures from -10 to 90+.
- Must be available to work and be on call up to six (6) days a week, as needed.
- Must meet 3-month probationary period.
- Experience in a large warehouse/distribution company preferred. Experience with double pallet jack is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug/physical exam.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.