Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing sales and marketing activities to increase market share for key accounts (Amazon/E-commerce sales). Directs strategic planning, communicates goals and objectives to company personnel, oversees the activities of Field Sales Representatives as they relate to Amazon, E-Commerce, etc.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Focus on strong category management and respond in a timely manner to all opportunities to present new and existing product lines to customers
Prepare and execute business plans for accounts that include short, mid and long term goals for brand building including presentation of key account business reviews.
Management of Approved Product List, including additions & deletions, promotions and EDI price file maintenance.
Follow-through on key account plans & objectives with reaching budgeted net sales and cost objectives. Oversee budget analyses and reporting. Measure progress toward established goals and communicate results to appropriate personnel.
Effective communication of all programs with field sales team along with timely communication of business needs and opportunities to key sales.
Interact closely with marketing, sales, finance and all other internal customers
Provides industry, economic, and competitive information to assist in developing sales and marketing programs, merchandising decisions, distribution strategies, and training processes. Prospect for new business opportunities to expand market share.
- Ensures that sales and marketing plans, goals, and policies are consistent with established
- Company-wide goals.
- Ensures that Field Sales Representatives are well informed of operations and are contacted and updated as necessary.
- Submits accurate, timely, and complete reports to management as scheduled. Ensures that reports and records are accessible and meaningful for decision making processes.
- Maintains excellent customer relations. Meets or exceeds client expectations and established deadlines.
- Communicates appropriately with key account representatives. Ensures that information is conveyed as appropriate and that lines of communication are open. .
- Cultivates and fosters team building and cooperation, and motivates team members to achieve goals and further career development.
- Provides assistance and support as needed.
- and ensures that customer plans are effectively implemented. Tracks revenue goals and contribution margin, oversees budget, and completes reporting requirements as scheduled. Meets or exceeds goal expectations and ensures that professional relations exist with customer, brokers and vendors. Keep Senior Management well informed of area operations.
- Bachelor Degree in business, management, marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Minimum four (4) years of sales experience, preferably in the natural/organic industry and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Previous experience in E-commerce sales management
- Proficient in MS Office required; Excel and Powerpoint specifically
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, must be well organized, motivated
- Good presentation skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Reference Check
UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process.