Responsible for tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records and able to research any discrepancies. Display a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, the location of product, and the lay-out of the warehouse, slot location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product information. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
• Re-slot product accommodating velocity and warehouse requests
• Monitors product velocity and tracks lost sales and in-house damages.
• Handle special re-slot projects
• Offsite coordination
• Functions as a lead for team in facilities where there is no Supervisor
• Process landed report daily
• Processes daily reports for RF accuracy, quantity OH/Out of Stock Report
• Alerts management of potential safety problems or violations.
• Troubleshoots daily Inventory Control issues.
• Coordinates new items and changes in pack size, product description and discontinued product.
• Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION:
• High School Diploma/GED Certification and/or equivalent related experience.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE
• Understanding of Safety guidelines
• Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
• Understanding of applicable Bakco functions.
• Understanding of all paperwork and reporting methods related to tracking inventory.
• Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Capability of being licensed in operating powered industrial equipment SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Strong communications skills; both written and oral applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills; must be motivated and take initiative.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.