Responsible for tracking inventory, maintaining accurate inventory records and research any discrepancies. Top candidates will display a strong understanding of the equipment they use, the location of product, the lay-out of the warehouse, slot location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product information.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Monitors product velocity and tracks lost sales and in-house damages.
- Researches inventory adjustments and maintain high service levels (low out of stock).
- Initiates date checks, periodic cycle counts (every 4 months in all departments) as well as quality checks.
- Researches mis-slots and quality issues, verifies pick slots and back stock verification.
- Processes return to vendor requests
- Basic slotting
- Alerts management of potential safety problems or violations.
- Tracks expiration dates (all departments).
- Tracks food bank and salvaged product.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location.
- High School Diploma/GED Certification and/or equivalent related experience.
- Understanding of Safety guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of applicable Manhattan (WMS) functions and RF systems.
- Understanding of applicable WBS functions.
- Understanding of all paperwork and reporting methods related to tracking inventory.
- Understand procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.