Inbound Receiving Shift - $13.87/hr. Schedule: 1:00am - 9:30am - Off Days are Sundays & Wednesdays Job Overview:
Unload perishable/grocery product within the perishable/grocery warehouse by performing the following duties. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner.
- Move, stack, and store a variety of product/material in the warehouse.
- Load and unload pallets.
- Maintain a 30 scan transaction per hour; 15 moves per hour or higher average.
- Clean, cut plastic, and maintain a uniform pallet position in section.
- Sort good, bad, or chep pallets during shift.
- Maintain a customer focused mentality to selectors during shift.
- Maintain a stack of brown wood for the purpose of selection on the dock.
- Report all safety hazards to management.
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree.
- Demonstrated stand-up forklift experience is needed.
- Previous experience in warehouse/distribution center.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds safely.
- Ability to utilize a warehouse management system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor