With the $600 stimulus ending July 31st, start your career with UNFI and begin building a Better Future.Laid off or losing hours because of the Coronavirus? UNFI has high paying jobs and consistent, fulfilling work available NOW and AFTER the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- Sunday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Saturday - 4:30pm Start Time
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Reports to the shipping office at the beginning of each shift for the daily assignment, vehicle inspection sheet and replenishment discrepancies sheet.
- Inspects assigned lift and completes vehicle inspection sheet.
- Replenishes pick slots using the view request screen. If no requests exist, uses the manual replenish screen to fill empty or almost empty slots.
- Maintains correct counts and logs any discrepancies in inventory.
- Verifies that the correct product is being put in the appropriate pick location.
- Removes all empty pallets from pick locations and aisles. Separates the good, bad, and blue pallets and neatly stages in pallet staging area.
- Operates the lift in a safe and efficient manner and parks and recharges lift in its appropriate spot at the end of the shift.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions and to deal with ordinary, standardized situations.
- Ability to perform very basic math skills including adding; subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; the four basic arithmetic operations with money; and operations with units such as inch, foot, yard; ounce, and pound.
- Able to read and communicate in English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.