Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- 11am Start Time
- $18.00/ hr
- Weekly pay checks
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision,
- PTO Earned starting day 1
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Verify correct product and loaded pallets in stop sequence, combining pallets by decking and hand stacking.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Counts, sorts and verifies product descriptions and store numbers of items being loaded.
- Examines pallets to ensure they are shrink wrapped correctly.
- Stores product in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet jack and/or forklift.
- Maintains loading performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety, while being mindful of weight distribution on the trailer.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of division personnel.
- Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
- Prior experience as a shipping, receiving, or stock clerk is highly desirable.
- Must be able to lift cases of various weight and sizes up to 90 pounds.
- Must be able to read labels and make decisions on properly stacking and loading product into trucks.
- Must become knowledgeable of food safety requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.