The Manager of Distribution Analysis will be responsible for the development of capital planning projects and supports various supply chain departments with analysis of current supply chain investments to determine effectiveness. Job Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: Education/Certification:
- Leads capital planning, budgeting and approval process for all distribution centers, as well as for network optimization and automation projects.
- Develops and presents capital budgets and requests to senior executive leadership. Monitors capital approval and spend progress.
- Leads development of SOPs, training and coaching to DC Logistics staff for their budgets and capital requisitioning
- Deploys tools, training and coaching to DC operations and corporate construction/automation staff.
- Leads the development of Supply Chain's 5-year capital forecast.
- Responsible for implementing changes to the capital process which includes development of new tools to enhance justification.
- Develops period capex reporting and forecast working closely with the CSCO on reporting requirements including period updates on transportation and real estate leases.
- Provide analytical and problem-solving operational support on supply chain capital investments and determines analytical technique appropriate for each analysis, gathers relevant data from a variety of system sources, prepares and communicates results of analyses to logistics management.
- Responsible for creating accurate analytical depiction for scenarios based on ROI criteria set forth by management.
- Partner with Fixed Asset and Finance teams to improve capital process and reporting for Supply Chain.
- Partner with Risk and Safety Leadership on their capital projects as well as annual insurance updates.
- Supervises, reviews, schedules, and coordinated the work activities of assigned employees
- Performs other relevant job duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field. At least 5 years' experience in a leadership role
- 7-10 years of equivalent in experience
- Experience in supply chain, financial reporting, and analytics
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials and EPM budgeting tool
- Superior analytical skills to facilitate recommendations to leadership on capex operational and strategic decisions
- Superior knowledge of analytical tools, ie: Excel, Essbase & Access
- Skilled leader in project and change management
- Effective communicator and presenter
- Ability to lead a high-performance team remotely
- Previous experience and proven success in managing large capital budgets
- Previous experience with logistics optimization software tools
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Maintains confidentiality of information and must be able to act independently in a professional manner
- Proven success in communicating effectively to executive leadership
- Proven project management skills and success in implementing projects/initiatives in multiple locations in short time frames
- Proven success in influencing behavior without direct authority
- Excellent skills in dealing with fast pace, changing and challenging situations
- Excellent coaching and supervisory skills
- Strong problem solving, math and logic skills
- Strong ability for recognizing better and innovative ways to accomplish objectives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.