Completes a variety of clerical, administrative and secretarial duties to support line and/or staff management and in some cases a team of professional staff to allow focus management on department goals and objectives.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Receives, responds to, takes messages or routes incoming telephone calls
• Prepares travel, schedules, makes appointments, schedules meetings and reserves meeting rooms
• Compiles reports; may include planning reports layout and statistical tables
• Prepares memos and other material in from rough drafts to final form
• Sorts and distributes mail
• Processes, sorts, files and maintains department expense reports, invoices, receipts, contracts and/or other internal department documents
• Prepares letters, memos, presentations and materials in from rough drafts to final form that may contain technical terminology
• Searches and investigates information found in files to provide information utilized by managerJob Requirements:
• Previous experience using word processing software at a level to create and format letters, envelopes, labels, memoranda and tables and to complete mail merge functions
• May require math skills at a level to complete one-step math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division and two-step math calculations such as percentages
• Previous experience using spreadsheet software to format the spreadsheet, format columns, move and copy data, create charts and graphs, and create one and two-step math formulas, complete complex tasks; i.e. v-lookup tables
• Capable of independently using PowerPoint software to create complex presentations
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.