Pharmacy Manager / Staff PharmacistJob Overview
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Efficiently manage the operations of the Pharmacy in absence of the Pharmacy Manager. Ensure accurate prescription dispensing and appropriate consultation. Supervise Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, grad interns and clerks in compliance with federal and state legislation as well as store policies and procedures.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Supervises all pharmacy staff in accordance with Federal and State law while working in the pharmacy
- Actively endorses and participates in all clinical program offerings
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner
- Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in compliance with all laws, regulations, physician orders and company policies
- Communicates and cooperates in a professional manner with peers, subordinates, managers, physicians, and customers in all pharmacy related areas
- Prepares weekly work schedule for department to ensure adequate coverage and service level while adhering to weekly budgets.
- Trains pharmacy technicians and abides by state regulations regarding technician training and licensure
- Completes performance reviews on an annual basis for each Staff Pharmacist and technician based on their location.
- Maintains inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, and utilizes RX return process
- Ensures timely implementation of company policies, procedures and programs; and enforces professional and operational standards, including compliance with legal regulations
Why Work for Cub Pharmacies?
- Must have a college degree in Pharmacy (BS or PharmD)
- Must pass the NAPLEX
- Must pass the State MJPE
- Must hold a valid state license
- Meets all requirements of and maintains status as a Certified Immunizer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays
Cub Pharmacies focus on meaningful patient relationships, exceptional pharmacy teams, effective use of technology and clinical programs. We provide an environment that allows our pharmacists to offer exceptional patient care and utilize their clinical skills to improve patient outcomes.My Cub. My Way.
We provide our customers the best experience period by personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status