Why work at Cub?
Join the exciting, fast-paced store and pharmacy environments at Cub. Cub offers career opportunities throughout Minnesota to talented people with the determination to make a difference for our customer. Not only does Cub offer a comprehensive benefits package, it's also a unique workplace where opportunities abound.
We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement!A GREAT PLACE TO GROW! Now hiring for the following Positions:
- Clean Team
- Pharmacy Tech
My Cub. My Way.
- The position requires on-going customer interaction, providing prompt, courteous and accurate service.
- This position requires on going social skills/verbal interaction, register/scanner operation, reading, light lifting / carrying to 50 pounds and standing.
- Position functions and work hours may vary according to business needs.
- Have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies verbally or in writing.
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 16 years of age and older.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status