Position Title: Bakery WrapperAccountable to: Bakery ManagerJob Overview:
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Preparing, bagging, retrieving baked goods to put out on display. Ensuring the sales floor and processing areas are clean, sanitary, fresh and full.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Assists customers by: (examples include)
- escorting them to the products they're looking for
- securing products that are out of reach
- loading or unloading heavy items
- making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
- performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Maintaining sales floor which includes stocking racks and tables, pulling stale product, cleaning up miscellaneous spills and loose debris.
- Assisting customers with cake and bread orders.
- Pulling product from freezer and preparing for that day.
- Cleaning equipment and mopping floors in the bakery.
- Cleaning of all merchandising tables and cases.
- Decorates product by using a projector, edible image, kit, or other means to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Checks invoices against delivered product when asked.
- Responsible for proper inventory control (pricing, stocking, ordering).
- Ensures that all food is handled in accordance with local health department regulations.
- Assists in other areas of store as needed.
- Help with cleaning duties.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
My Cub. My Way.
- Must be able to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Must have the ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies verbally or in writing.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of more than 20 inches and less than 20 feet with color vision, depth perception and field of vision.
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain valid food service sanitation certification.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status