The Client Order Management (COM) Team serves as a central point of contact for our both clients and internal departments for support of order management and services. We are responsible for receiving, coordinating and facilitating order management and client retail services. The Client Order Management and Services Tech works in close coordination with internal departments to ensure proper processing and handling of services provided for the client. This position is tasked with ensuring that order placement is accurate and consistent through an optimal and efficient operating model. Leveraging knowledge of technology both hardware and software products. this role is responsible to provide first class client service via emails and telephone, assisting with any ad-hoc client requests.Job Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: Education/Certification:
- Manage client orders in line with the guidelines received from clients, sales, supply chain and Operations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow system procedures to capture client orders on the systems and undertake sufficient process and controls to manage risk.
- Communicate with clients on order related activities to deliver high service levels
- Manage the resolution of day to day operational issues or errors and resolve anomalies to ensure high-level of customer service and accurate transactions.
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practice, creating an awareness of issues throughout the department.
- Use appropriate systems and tools to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately
- Triage orders exceptions to resolve prior to processing orders through the DC. Manage late order and add-ons by setting up additional order waves in the systems
- Represent the team, department in a professional manner, understanding and anticipating the business needs, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties
- Track special orders while consistently monitoring product availability and ship dates of deliveries.
- Remain in compliance with established performance metrics that support the optimal UNFI customer experience.
- Provide Tier I technical helpdesk support to customers who require help with technical products or services.
- Help inbound callers in a fast-paced, high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
- Engage with callers to actively listen, analyze, and isolate technical issues, including hardware or software related support.
- Multi-task in systems while providing step-by-step instructions to inbound callers
• Associates' degree in Business Management or a related field or equivalent experience.Experience:
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience preferred
- Must have strong computer skills including technical aptitude to learn applications that may be required to administer to job duties
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual (Spanish/Korean) Preferred
- Product knowledge and industry terms related to UNFI required.
- Knowledge of all company business systems
- Complete understanding and knowledge of the UNFI website
- Knowledge of customer experience systems and tools
- Knowledge of customer service ordering devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task to complete projects with multiple deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.