$5,000 SIGN ON BONUSHOME EVERY NIGHT!
UNFI is the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty grocery products in the United States and Canada. We supply over 43,000 customer locations with 250,000+ products from 58 distribution facilities across the country. UNFI ships 2 million cases per day supplying thousands of consumers and nourishing families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between.
UNFI Drivers are vital to the grocery supply chain. At UNFI, Drivers have great pay, benefits and promotional opportunities. We can provide stability and flexibility within our growing company as business continues to thrive during this global pandemic with no signs of slowing down. Job Overview:
Deliver natural and conventional merchandise to various independent retailers. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance with company procedures as outlined in UNFI Drivers' Handbook and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (DOT).
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and after dispatch.
- Comply with federal hours of service requirements.
- Correctly execute daily log and trip report.
- Immediately report all accidents involving company equipment to appropriate manager.
- Comply with Federal and State mandated traffic laws and established company safety procedures.
- Maintain basic familiarity and compliance with FMCS regulations.
- Maintain schedule of deliveries per dispatch instructions.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Minimum of 1 years of tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean driver record.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift cases weighing up to 90 pounds in the event of a customer assist delivery.
- High School Diploma or GED required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.