Laid off or losing hours because of the Coronavirus? UNFI has high paying jobs and consistent, fulfilling work available NOW and AFTER the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Calls vendors and confirms order pickups.
- Completes packets with necessary information for drivers .
- Delivers packets to receiving office.
- Completes Incoming Report in a timely manner.
- Collects and processes packets from previous days backhauls.
- Confirms all invoices from previous day.
- Processes DVCR'S and checks against updated / revised schedule.
- Files cover sheets, Daily Recap Report, Daily / Weekly Recap, Monthly Summary.
- Completes a transportation log for upcoming week.
- Detail oriented, good organizational skills.
- Capable of maintaining written records and completing required forms in timely manner.
- Ability to build solid and accurate pallets.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Should have strong knowledge of routes and all transportation procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor