Conduct accurate inventory counts for all items through a detailed cycle counting process while maintaining SOX compliance.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Incumbent will be primarily responsible for cycle counting home slots and performing reserve checks in all buildings. Other responsibilities will involve generating and reviewing inventory reports meant to maintain accurate item information. Job RequirementsRelevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Warehouse experience desired.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Must be able to accurately count
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills required.
- 10-key by touch desired and data entry skills needed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with details required.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions.
- Schedule flexibility required.
- During the workday the incumbent will be moving about the Distribution Center warehouse floor and work areas on multiple levels. Mobility required throughout the facility, including stairs and ladders.
- Work is performed either in a temperature-controlled office environment or in a warehouse with temperatures varying from 20 below to 90 degrees.
- Must be able to work in an elevated lift - up to 30'
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk distances
- Frequent bending, stooping, twisting and reaching.
- Potential hazards exist in regard to machinery such as forklifts, pallet jacks, mechanized systems, movement of tractors and trailers, etc.
- Noise levels in most areas are within acceptable tolerance ranges for those specific work areas. In areas that exceed the acceptable ranges, hearing protection is required.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.