Responsible for having a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, pick locations, pallet building, productivity measures and safety procedures.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
• Inspects assigned jack for safety issues. Stages pallets in appropriate bay.
• Enters the proper information into the productivity measure.
• Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in order.
• Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC's or item descriptions. Places pick labels.
• Correctly identifies Master Case locations. Identifies and reports miss-located products.
• Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop and other required information.
• Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner.
• Keeps area clean and debris out of work area. Obtains aisle-cleaning assignment.
• Immediately informs a foreman, supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats.
• Operates pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner. Builds a stable and cubed pallet.
• Reports to supervisor or lead any violation of company policy.
• Parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift.
• Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS: Selector functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations.Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management. Assistance and support are provided as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.