. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions
. Growing what works. Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for industry advantage.
In all of this is the opportunity to experience real impact, to effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of creativity and entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are multi-faceted and ever-changing. But for those inspired by real-world demands that press and stretch, that call for new and smarter ideas, that require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta Beauty encourages you to imagine with us. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) Manager will be responsible for leading all support and maintenance in the distribution center's install of the Manhattan Associates' Warehouse Management System (WMS) for 3 Distribution Centers. This role will lead support and level 1 triage responsibilities for ancillary applications such as Slotting, Lightning Pick (LP) and Fortna WCS. These responsibilities include direct supervision of the WM Analyst(s) that are based locally in each facility. The WMS Manager will represent the corporate Supply Chain Systems team and serve as the single point of contact for the Distribution Centers they oversee. Additionally the WMS Manager will serve as the functional and technical SME in order to provide support and educating users on the system's applications.
The WMS Manager will lead the on -site WMS teams within 3 Distribution Centers in order to provide coverage for daily operations. The responsibility as a leader in this role will involve training and developing team members, partnering with DC Directors and DC leadership teams, and serving as an operational leader within the buildings. This includes ensuring alignment of system configuration and best practices within the DC and across the network. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCESS:
- Leading and managing WMS teams located across multiple sites in the DCs
- Serving as a key member of the DC leadership team
- Providing daily guidance and support for WMS & DC teams
- Leading the development and implementation of best practices for system triage and resolution
- Owning all site specific configuration of WMS and other ancillary applications across all Manhattan buildings in the network
- Owning Inventory Sync in all 3 of the buildings
- DC point of contact for future projects involving the DC systems
- Identifing business opportunities in the DC through analytics and reporting
- Working with the Field WMS Support WMS Manager and DC leadership to ensure full support coverage in the DC
- Leading the coordination system changes and enhancements with the Sr. Field Support WMS Manager
- Serving as POC for issues experienced in the DC including ensuring proper escalation path is followed
- Collaborating with the Industrial Engineering team to support the deployment of the Labor Management System (LMS)
- Partnering with corporate Supply Chain Operations team to ensure proper Slotting of the building
- Collaborating with DC, HQ and Vendors partners to provide adequate support and resolution
- Writing and executing database queries for troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical purposes
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college with a focus in Information Technology or Supply Chain Management preferred
- 7-10 years of experience with Warehouse Management/Labor Management Systems (Manhattan Associates preferred)
- Experience supporting technology solutions for end users
- Complex understanding of Warehouse Strategies, Design, Systems and Processes
- Prior experience serving in a warehouse support role preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude and significant experience with relational databases
- Ability to write SQL statements ranging from medium to high complexity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be a self-starter and be able to successfully execute initiatives with minimal guidance and accomplish the stated goals.
- Ability to manage, drive and accept accountability across a multi-site integrated team in a production support environment.
- Demonstrate ability to perform analyses and identify solutions to resolve specific business needs.
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management.
- Works with management and supervision to ensure proper adoption and utilization of technology solutions
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
- Good understanding of warehousing and physical distribution concepts.
- Must exhibit a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as dictated by business needs.
- Experience leading and managing teams across multiple sites remotely
- Job location will be at the Distribution Center. This role can be located in Bolingbrook, IL, Dallas, TX, Fresno, CA or Greenwood, IN.
COLORADO PAY RANGE
- Typical office environment - 60-%
- Typical DC work environment - 40%
- Travel -10%/year
- Ability to walk and stand while observing for extended periods
At this time, Colorado residents are not eligible for this position. ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.