. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions
. Growing what works. Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for industry advantage.
In all of this is the opportunity to experience real impact, to effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of creativity and entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are multi-faceted and ever-changing. But for those inspired by real-world demands that press and stretch, that call for new and smarter ideas, that require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta Beauty encourages you to imagine with us. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Sr. WMS Analyst will provide weekend support for all Manhattan DCs in the Ulta network. This includes both the RDC and FFC operating models. Responsibilities include WMS, LMS, Slotting, WCS, Voice Pick and Put to Light Systems. The Sr. Analyst will be accountable for the support and management of applications within the network. The Analyst will partner closely with DC operations leadership to triage and resolve issues on the weekend.
The Sr. Analyst will be expected to operate autonomously and handle multiple support requests from multiple buildings. This resource will be expected to resolve issues where possible and identify when escalation is required.
The Sr. Analyst will serve as the application SME in the DC and will be expected to ensure robust support structure for end users. The Sr. analyst will lead issue resolution calls, develop recommendations on work-around, and facilitate leadership updates. Other daily responsibilities include researching inquiries from and educating end users with regard to functionality of the technology on site while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for bridging the technical design for the system applications with the operational needs of the DC. Additional responsibilities can include ad hoc query reporting and analytics requests. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Managing day to day responsibilities and function as primary point of contact for all end users issues/questions as they occur
- Leading Inventory Sync activities
- Owning and Executing Slotting moves in accordance with the slot strategy
- Working with HQ WMS, IT Dev Ops, local Maintenance, IT Infra team members & vendors on root cause analysis for issues requiring escalation
- Participating in the development and implementation of best practices for system triage and resolution
- Lead bridge calls to ensure production issues are driven to resolution
- Writing and executing database queries for troubleshooting/problem solving
- Re-mediate end user behaviors leading to inventory sync issues
- Driving multiple system issues to resolution in a timely manner to ensure consistent DC operations
- Functioning as primary point of contact for all end users issues/questions
- Working with vendors on root cause analysis for issues requiring escalation
- Providing the DC with subject matter expertise with regard to technology
- Managing, prioritizing and complete help desk tickets requiring resolution including system triage requests, user access requests, etc.
- Monitoring and taking action on system alerts and reports in order to ensure appropriate actions are completed.
- Developing and establish a strong understanding of the correlation of the system applications and operational processes in order to provide input, solutions and educate team members
- Maintaining compliance with SOX narratives including user ID provisioning and inventory sync documentation.
- 3+ years experience with a Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan Associates preferred)
- Significant experience supporting technology solutions for end users
- Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with minimal direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude persistent, action-oriented, and a strong sense of accountability
- Strong experience with relational databases and how to write SQL queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management
- Interfaces with management and supervision to ensure proper adoption and utilization of technology solutions
- Self-motivated and able to manage by exception
- Resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively and professionally
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
- Good understanding of warehousing and physical distribution concepts.
- Ability to work long hours as dictated by business needs
- Broad cross-functional experience in Distribution Center environments
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management processes within a Distribution Center environment using RF, Put To Light & Voice Pick technologies.
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.