. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions
. Growing what works. Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for industry advantage.
In all of this is the opportunity to experience real impact, to effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of creativity and entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are multi-faceted and ever-changing. But for those inspired by real-world demands that press and stretch, that call for new and smarter ideas, that require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta Beauty encourages you to imagine with us. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Senior Analyst, eCommerce Capacity Planning is responsible for supporting the S&OP Team by owning the eCommerce Capacity Planning tool for the Supply Chain network and running scenarios within the model to support ever-changing business needs. This role will focus on leveraging historical & external data to drive best in class forecast methodology to deliver forecast accuracy & bias goals and ensure accurate labor planning at our DC's. The Sr Analyst will also support the Manager, Supply Chain Planning & Analysis with various reporting and daily/weekly tracking as well as perform data analysis related to forecasting and project scope. In addition, this role will focus on strengthening the S&OP process through analysis, cross functional collaboration, communication, and implementation. This individual works closely with eCommerce, FP&A, DC Operations, Merchandising Planning & Inventory, Omnichannel and Transportation. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
THE ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS:
- Updating monthly eCommerce forecast and provide analysis to key SC leaders. Increase forecast accuracy and bias targets by leveraging additional insights and continuously improving forecast methodology.
- Partnering with the eCommerce and Marketing teams to integrate the promotional calendar activities into the eCommerce forecast and advise DC partners for operational planning.
- Serving as the operational planning liaison for eCommerce initiatives that impact capacity including BOPIS, Ship from Store, Same Day Delivery and Store to Door.
- Managing Integrated Ops Calendar for Supply Chain team and communicate weekly to key stakeholders.
- Communicating regularly with the fulfillment teams to anticipate impacts to the business
- Leading allocation planning efforts for Peak, Non-Peak and Budget by communicating risks and opportunities to key stakeholders and aligning with cross functional partners.
- S&OP eCommerce Peak planning lead that will run scenarios, providing awareness to activities that impact our operational effectiveness and updating assumptions within eCommerce Capacity Planning tool.
- Managing assumptions, enhance and provide daily updates utilizing the eCommerce Capacity Planning tool.
- Executing Peak plans, provide operational planning support and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders for reaction to business trends to reach financial goals.
- Publishing daily eCommerce update to cross functional partners.
- Developing and enhance tools and business processes.
- Providing root cause analysis to support decision-making by effectively communicating and translating data and results into business insights and actions.
- Assisting in data gathering & ad hoc reporting/analysis.
- Creating and maintain best practice documents as needed.
#LI-JB2 COLORADO PAY RANGE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years relevant work experience preferably with supply chain, Omni, eCommerce and/or operations expertise
- Proven success in influencing people, process improvement, and multiple projects/multiple presentation deadlines at one time
- Ability to speak, present, work, and influence decisions to large and diverse audiences at various levels
- Must be a self-starter and be able to successfully develop and execute against departmental goals with minimal guidance
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 10%)
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to learn within a growing & fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset and focus on continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic, persistent, action-oriented, and a strong sense of accountability
- Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with minimal direction
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization
- Strong strategic mindset, with critical reasoning and qualitative analysis experience
- Thorough knowledge of business process documentation
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in making business decisions
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and time-lines
- Software Skills:
- Advanced Excel & MS Office skills required
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred. Must be comfortable learning new software
- Working knowledge of Tableau and able to navigate software
At this time, Colorado residents are not eligible for this position. ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.