a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose
-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: Creating beauty experiences
. At Ulta Beauty, it's about more than simply the right shade or product. It's about a journey of discovery for each and every guest who walks through our doors. It's about the joy of discovery and a simple, fun and real buying experience that uplifts and empowers. As a Specialty Beauty Advisor, you will be instrumental in delivering that experience, applying all your specialty knowledge to bring out the fullest, most authentic expression of beauty in guests who expect nothing less. If you're a genuine Beauty Enthusiast who wants to make a real difference in the lives of your guests, we encourage you to experience the Ulta Beauty difference.
If all of this sounds interesting, you'll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Greeting guests with warm, prompt and individualized service
- Interacting with existing guests and maintaining active contact with a growing preferred customer list
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store
- Meeting/exceeding individual and team sales targets and goals
- Conducting makeup applications, skin care analyses and product demonstrations
- Maintaining strong in-store and vendor relationships to reinforce trainings and in-store events/promotions
- Communicating merchandising needs to the PSM
- Ensuring all merchandise, testers and demonstration stations are well-maintained
- Following all loss prevention control and compliance procedures
- Promoting Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
Qualified candidates will possess 3-4 years of prestige product line retail experience, with the ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships. Additional requirements include:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) with 3-4 years of relevant work experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Adherence to the Ulta Beauty dress code, while maintaining a professional appearance
- Demonstrated sales, product and service competency
- The ability to positively and proactively handle guest concerns and prioritizing tasks
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work nights and weekends
- A Demonstrator's license is required in Nevada
- A Cosmetology or Estheticians license is required in Maine
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 pounds of merchandise for a full-scheduled shift
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.