the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our E-Commerce and Digital associates sit at the cutting edge of our efforts to reimagine the future of retail. Through a full suite of new and emerging technologies, this team is creating an enhanced buying experience for guests who crave simplicity, choice, personal insights and the joy of discovery. With greater interactivity. Inspired applications of big data, AI and UI/UX. And creative that persuades and delights. All of this, with the opportunity to experience smart ideas come to life
At Ulta Beauty, we're forever imagining. Forever striving. Forever investing in next-gen-with deep and rich opportunities for ongoing learning, growth and advancement. We encourage you to take control of your career and set your own ceiling. For curious and big-picture thinkers who can flex to the need and who want to stretch themselves through courage and conviction, Ulta Beauty provides an environment perfectly suited to your ambitions. Let's build brilliant together. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Our Guest Services team is seeking Beauty Enthusiasts for our Social Media Representative position. The Social Media Representative is focused on customer service; researching and resolving guest issues and actively engaging with beauty lovers online in our Ulta Beauty social space! The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the various social media platforms such as, but not limited to: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting responses to guests on social networks, engaging in online reviews, participating in online chat services, optimizing our guest's social media experience using consistent service and quality standards. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY:
- Respond to and resolve guest inquiries across social media platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively among peers and leaders
- Effectively exercise cross-functional collaboration skills and partnerships to resolve guest escalations.
- Assist Supervisor by sharing trends observed on social media along with aligned response methods.
- Use Ulta Beauty standards to suggest and align on response verbiage, follow a response playbook, and drive engagement with Ulta Beauty and our brands.
- Manage multiple systems to research, resolve, and document guest service inquiries and log each interaction in the incident management system.
- Meet or exceed service level measures for guest satisfaction (Customer Satisfaction, average response time, quality and accuracy, attendance, etc.), and department productivity standards (e.g. responses per hour).
- Maintain confidentiality of Ulta Beauty response plans and strategies for handling social media conversations and activities
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS
- Remain fluent in Ulta Beauty's processes and systems used to serve guests across all contact channels in order to serve guests in those channels when needed
- Identify when social media activity requires more coverage and modify your schedule accordingly to support business needs.
- Must be able to work one of the required shifts noted: 1 st , 2 nd or 3 rd Shift
Qualifed candidates will have an High School Diploma; Some College preferred
and 2+ years Customer Service experience or related experience. Must be able to work Friday -Tuesday 2nd shift ( 3:30 pm- 12:00 am)
. Additional requirements include:
• Willingness to shift work schedule to cover key promotions and staffing gaps; extra hours/days may be required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge and understanding of Social Media sites and platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
• Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently, with minimal supervision
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills to develop internal relationships and partnerships with multiple stakeholders
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment
• Problem-solving and creating efficiencies
• Strong sense of ownership and pride in professional deliverables
• Positive attitude, detailed, and customer oriented
• Ability to type a minimum of 45 words-per-minute
• Must be professional and contribute positively to our fast-paced, collaborative office environment
• 24x7x365 operation may require on-premises or remote work based on the work schedule and/or on the weekends, evenings, and holidays
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.