a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Uta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging
-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Taking all you know about the latest techniques in skin care, you'll have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to take guests to whole new levels of confidence, delight, and personal expression through soft, luminous, head-turning skin. Helping them uncover their greatest potential. Equipping them to own their personal ability to capture real radiance through careful coaching and support. It's all in the difference you'll make.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Supporting the Prestige Sales Manager (PSM) through sales, in-store events, guest service and adhering to operating standards
- Performing services at the skin bar and driving prestige skin services and product sales either by appointment, walk-in or converting guests in store
- Supporting in-store events that drive guest love and loyalty
- Creating winning relationships with all guests through thoughtful and imaginative consultation and service recommendations
- Partnering with Prestige Beauty Advisors (PBAs) and service associates to provide an unparalleled, total-store guest experience
- Attending manager led monthly business development meetings to support personal business growth
- Developing professional peer and partner relationships for greater sales/service impact
- Maintaining compliance with all Ulta Beauty and state board policies, procedure and standards
- Following all safety and infection control procedures at all stages of service
- Utilizing booking systems and attending mandatory service and retail product trainings/meetings
- Managing supplies and testers and ensuring all tester standards are met at all times
Qualified candidates will possess an Esthetician or Cosmetology license, ideally with prior work experience. Additional requirements include:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the latest salon techniques (e.g., facials, skin analysis, microdermabrasion, etc.)
- The latest makeup application skills
- Proficiency with equipment to perform technical work
- Strong consultation and sales skills (prestige skin and makeup products)
- An engaging personality that wins trust and encourages discovery
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- On a regular basis, requires continuous mobility throughout the store
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.