the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our Marketing team is applying the latest technologies to personalize the buying experience of true beauty enthusiasts-in ways that surprise and delight. Building love and loyalty, one communication, one experience, one brilliant idea at a time. We represent the perfect blend of strategy and creativity. Of tactics and analytics. To make Ulta Beauty a brand guests will advocate for. Growing share of heart. Delivering with disciplined consistency. Whether your deepest passion
is for design or content, strategy or data, or some combination of all things marketing, Ulta Beauty will provide significant latitude to explore your talents and passions, with opportunities to stretch and deepen, to grow and build. Truly, the possibilities are beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
In this role, you will be a key marketing leader - conceptualizing, developing, & implementing new strategies, new marketing approaches, new collaborative organizational processes, and the team to make it happen. It's a great time to create the future of Marketing at Ulta Beauty.
The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing will manage 2 direct reports.
You will partner cross-functionally with the larger Marketing team, Merchandising, Creative, Insights and Brand partners to create and evolve strategic marketing programs focused on accelerating category growth.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional marketer with experience motivating and developing others as well as collaborating with cross functional teams. The candidate understands how to build impactful and integrated omnichannel marketing programs that drive growth, consumer engagement and strong ROI. Core Job Responsibilities:
- Be an indispensable partner to Hair, Skin and Services merchandising teams as you develop and bring to life full year category marketing plans that deliver against business objectives
- Lead category campaign planning, including ideation and integration across digital and physical marketing channels
- Provide thought leadership for evergreen marketing plans that inform and inspire marketing channel leaders
- Create and execute launch plans for core and new brands
- Ensure integration of marketing efforts between Retail and Service teams to drive overall guest penetration and loyalty
- Be constantly ahead of the curve on culture, beauty trends, current events, evolution of marketing tools and approaches as well as retail news, consumer behavior, and competitive activity.
- Collaborate with agency partners to ensure campaign and category level briefing and assessment of creative aligns with the Ulta Beauty brand.
- Engage actively with our data, analytics and insights teams to build connected, measurable marketing programs.
- Be a thought leader; motivate, inspire and mentor your direct reports as well as others on the marketing team.
#LI-68855203_DF1 THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience; consumer facing marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) marketing experience preferred.
- Natural thought leader, innovator and problem solver with a proven ability to develop category/brand strategies and then translate those strategies into robust, breakthrough marketing plans.
- Exceptional track record of cross functional collaboration and team leadership
- Hands-on experience with full ecosystem of marketing tools, including digital and social.
- Strong background in consumer insight driven business planning.
- Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including experience partnering with external agencies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills that influence decision making and inspire great work. Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Prior experience managing people preferred; ideal leadership style is one that will inspire, develop and empower direct reports.
- Comfortable with analytics and data driven business planning. Ability to interpret data, insights and trends to drive strategic programs.
- Champion of diverse talent internally and externally. Demonstrated ability to cultivate inclusive culture and use that competency to drive your team, the business and the work forward.
- Passion for business/the work and a lifelong learner.
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.