Live the experience
. From professional empowerment to continual learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for better solutions
drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Ulta is seeking a Security Associate Engineer who will be responsible for day-to-day security threat monitoring and analysis. You will manage security incidents and review security alerts for compliance and will work with senior analysts on known or suspected security threats. Reporting to our Security Operations Center Manager, you will work on threat intelligence, forensics and incident response that adhere to best practices and recognized control frameworks. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY:
- Manage and support the log collection, security scanning, intrusion detection, content filtering, and other security-related systems
- Review and triage information security alerts, provide analysis, determine and track remediation, and escalate as appropriate
- Provide support for the log management and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access, revoking access, reporting violations, and monitoring information requests
- Provide installation, maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting of security applications and appliances across all functional departments
- May perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, and a dedicated and self-driven desire to research and learn more about the information security landscape
- Review and triage experience with endpoint detection and response tools
- Experience and knowledge related to the configuration and maintenance of security monitoring and reporting platforms
Qualified candidates will have 1-3+ years of relevant security experience. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Security, Business, Management, Information Technology, or related field
- Practical experience with deployment and/or operation of commonly used information security solutions
#LI-KS1 COLORADO PAY RANGE
At this time, Colorado residents are not eligible for this position. ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.