the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our Marketing team is applying the latest technologies to personalize the buying experience of true beauty enthusiasts-in ways that surprise and delight. Building love and loyalty, one communication, one experience, one brilliant idea at a time. We represent the perfect blend of strategy and creativity. Of tactics and analytics. To make Ulta Beauty a brand guests will advocate for. Growing share of heart. Delivering with disciplined consistency. Whether your deepest passion
is for design or content, strategy or data, or some combination of all things marketing, Ulta Beauty will provide significant latitude to explore your talents and passions, with opportunities to stretch and deepen, to grow and build. Truly, the possibilities are beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Brand Partner Marketing Program Manager will have the opportunity to help build, shape and influence a new function at Ulta Beauty, Brand Partner Marketing, dedicated to unlocking the power of strategic partnerships. You will be focused on relationship management with our brand partners in service of making Ulta Beauty the place where brands come to grow.
You are skilled at bringing people, teams and projects along and driving forward momentum. Your passion lies in hitting deadlines and finding efficient and effective ways to track progress and optimize process against timelines. Your exceptional communication skills allow you to answer questions and be a proxy for marketing and creative teams who aren't in the room but your true focus is on keeping projects and work streams on track by coordinating meetings, checking in and ensuring seamless execution. Following up and following through come natural to you.
You have a deep understanding of marketing strategy and creative production in an omni-channel environment and can navigate business changes that impact timelines and deliverables - and you can cascade that information in a productive way.
You will partner cross-functionally with the larger Marketing team, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, and Brand partners to ensure the seamless execution of partnership programs.
The ideal candidate is comfortable presenting to and influencing brand partners and internal leadership, driving business outcomes and gaining alignment across merchandising and marketing organizations. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Coordinate and manage brand facing efforts related to brand investment opportunities and co-op packages
- Act as the day to day point person with brand partners, building trust and nurturing relationships
- Manage timelines across multiple projects and channel teams
- Partner with internal stakeholders and brand partners to lead and facilitate all aspects of the partnership process including from project intake to program development to execution
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to develop and implement a clear and consistent process supporting alignment, accuracy and accountability
- Assess and influence business changes that impact cross functional teams; cascade information in a timely manner
- Facilitate cross functional team meetings to drive to aligned decisions
- Identify, recommend and implement data and technology solutions to optimize workflows
- 5 years of experience in a project management role within a client facing environment where relationship management was a key success metric
- Experience in an Omni-channel marketing environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or general management
- Ability to create forward momentum in relationships and projects
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with Finance teams to ensure contractual details are accurate
- Knowledge and understanding of multidisciplinary creative production workflows
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills; ability to influence and manage outcomes
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and analyze complex processes
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, particularly across merchandising, marketing and teams
- Strong interpersonal skills - a self-described "people-person," comfortable speaking with all levels of an organization; ability to maintain executive presence
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.