something categorically different. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, a thriving digital ecosystem and a growth trajectory that's put Wall Street on notice, Ulta Beauty provides dynamic challenges for those who want to apply their financial acumen to ever-increasing levels of complexity. Professional ownership. Diverse and ever-evolving projects. Greater levels of impact. The ability to influence decisions and organizational direction. It's all part of the daily experience of our Finance & Accounting associates.
If you want a collaborative environment where continual learning, career self-determination and trust are prioritized, where an engaged leadership provides deep levels of support and guidance, Ulta Beauty is uniquely positioned to deliver greater levels of career satisfaction
. Are you up for the challenge? THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Under general supervision, the Analyst, Loss Prevention - Ecommerce chargebacks is responsible for the core responsibilities of analysis of Ecommerce data produced through the Ecommerce fraud program for possible fraud, procedural violations, and training opportunities. Their focus is to leverage this information to investigate and make decisions pertaining to credit card disputes.
In all we do, we strive to uphold the company's values in which we win together, give wow experiences, improve always, do what's right, champion diversity and, love what we do and own what we do. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY: Help investigate and expeditiously provide responses for guests who file disputes through disputing tools to mitigate loss. Build processes for responding to disputes and become the SME on chargebacks with collaboration across teams, including Ecommerce, Guest Services, Cash Audit, FP&A, and Loyalty. Review system-generated data to identify fraudulent orders accepted or rejected by system. Report fraud system results to the business and prepare recommendations for future action. Utilize tools as assigned to assist with internal investigations. Review system-generated data to evaluate performance of fraud tool in preventing fraudulent transactions and limiting rejection of legitimate orders. Make recommendations regarding the implementation of new rules. THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
PREFERRED OR SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate degree (related field), accumulated 5 years of relevant work experience (or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience).
- 2-4 years' experience with Ecommerce systems, retail, and/or guest services including specific experience with fraud tools.
- Use Microsoft tools to communicate information in concise, detailed, and accurate fashion.
- Communicate information in oral form in concise, detailed, and accurate fashion.
- Formulate Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to provide, from imported data, performance totals, averages, and other statistics.
- Knowledgeable about social engineering.
- Use excellent analytical and related report development skills to interpret data and present summary conclusions in an understandable format.
- Work independently using excellent prioritization skills to provide the business with productive analyses and useful problem solutions.
WORKING CONDITIONS ABOUT
- Night and weekend scheduling flexibility.
- Must be able to travel in town, and out of town, occasionally to attend training sessions and user conferences.
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.