something categorically different. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to expand internationally, a thriving digital ecosystem and a growth trajectory that's put Wall Street on notice, Ulta Beauty provides dynamic challenges for those who want to apply their financial acumen to ever-increasing levels of complexity. Professional ownership. Diverse and ever-evolving projects. Greater levels of impact. The ability to influence decisions and organizational direction. It's all part of the daily experience of our Finance & Accounting associates.
If you want a collaborative environment where continual learning, career self-determination and trust are prioritized, where an engaged leadership provides deep levels of support and guidance, Ulta Beauty is uniquely positioned to deliver greater levels of career satisfaction
. Are you up for the challenge? THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
To prevent loss by monitoring and maintaining policies and procedures while enhancing guest relations and services in assigned store or stores.
In all we do, we strive to uphold the company's values in which we win together, give wow experiences, improve always, do what's right, champion diversity and, love what we do and own what we do. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY:
• Maintains an open line of communication with the supervisor on all matters pertaining to safety of associates and/or customers in a confidential manner.
• Conducts LP Walks, Audits and prescribed inventory checks as required to support shrink reduction activities and drive in-stocks.
• Oversees the checkout areas of the store to ensure all cash handling and POS transactions and responsibilities are followed by the cashier and management teams.
• Adheres to and assists management in the supervision of associate activities and compliance to company policies and procedures.
• Observe guests in person and through CCTV throughout the store as it relates to guest service and loss prevention. Apprehend shoplifters in accordance with the company approved certification program and performs loss prevention activities as they relate to state law and company policy and procedures concerning retail theft.
• Cooperates with and responds to requests by police departments, courts, and other public agencies under the direction of Loss Prevention and/or Corporate Council.
• Assists management with the implementation of Loss Prevention programs.
• Communicates with and supports training of management and associates on loss prevention issues.
• Responds to Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) alarms.
• Reports problems with CCTV and other security equipment to Corporate LP.
• Completes incident reports timely and accurately as outlined in the LPMS guidelines
• Take appropriate steps to ensure guests and/or associates are not subjected to conduct that is threatening or otherwise interferes with Ulta business.
• Monitors and professionally enforce policies and procedures that apply to the control and protection of company assets through but not limited to:
a. Associate exit inspection
b. Adherence to trash process
c. Damage process
d. Truck Process
• Demonstrate proficiency in the proper use and operation of security and LP equipment including but not limited to CCTV, access control, burglary alarms and/or LM Tags.
• Assist with special events as needed for crowd control, line management and ensure a general impression of control.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualifed candidates will have a High School Diploma or Equivalent, Ability to handle confrontational situations and respond quickly to incidents as they occur and Skill in operating general store and loss prevention technology and equipment. Additional requirements include:
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to work weekdays and nights and weekend days and nights
• Must be available to work on holidays
• Must be able to travel and work at other than regular assigned ULTA location
• Must be available to periodically travel overnight
• May be required to work outdoors when conducting internal or external surveillance or apprehending a shoplifter.
• Prolonged sitting, standing and walking in retail store environment
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.