the possibilities. At Ulta Beauty, we believe in the best ideas that create greatest impact. And we know that those insights can come from anyone, at any time. Which is why we empower our interns in ways few organizations do. Here, you'll take what you've learned in the classroom into a world of real-life challenges that require creativity and new perspectives. That push you to think in new ways. Because it's all about inspiration and transformation
, not simply checking a box or building a resume. We're here to help prepare you to realize your future career ambitions.
Experience the difference for yourself. IN- PERSON INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Our in-person internship program is designed to provide real-world experience directly related to your academic discipline and career goals to provide you with a better understanding of your career options.The virtual program is slated for 10 weeks from June 7th to August 13th. Components of the program include:
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures.
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- Professional development sessions and networking opportunities.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to leaderhip.
There is a lot of work happening behind the scenes to keep ULTA Beauty running smoothly and efficiently. And, our distribution centers are integral to the company's overall success. Thousands of products make their way to our stores and e-commerce customers from our distribution operations. We currently have five300,000+ square foot centers in Romeoville, IL; Greenwood, IN; Dallas, TX; Fresno, CA, Jacksonville, FL; and Chambersburg, PA. We continue to make investments in supply chain, facilities and technology. In preparation for our summer internship program, we are seeking applicants for our Fresno, CA distribution center. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Helping to identify operational opportunities through observations
- Collect and compile data
- Data analysis and improvement recommendations
- Solving practical problems
- Project management and team collaboration
- Leadership Capabilities
- College students in their Junior or Senior year, currently enrolled in classes this term or the following and able to provide proof of class registration.
- Solid academic record.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with guidance from Intern Supervisor.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and quantitative means.
- Developed communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to commute to distribution center - must have transportation.
- Ability to work during core day shift but, spend time on other shifts to gather information.
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.