Live the experience
. From professional empowerment to continual learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for better solutions
drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
This position will join a team responsible for Identity and Access Management (IAM) within Ulta. The position is primarily responsible for implementing, configuring, managing and supporting the tools used for authentication and authorization within Ulta. This includes, but is not limited to, Active Directory, identity management, federated services using SAML, privileged access management and multi-factor authentication. This role is responsible for the management of Active Directory and related services including permissions and policies within the directory. This role will share responsibilities for securing operating systems, including patching, malware detection/prevention and vulnerability management. This role will share responsibilities for design, implementation and support of privileged access management and multi-factor authentication. This position will share responsibility for enchantments and support of the One Identity Manager system (preferred) that manages user identities across multiple systems. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THIS BY:
Information Security - Contributes advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards. Assesses and acts on vulnerability information and undertakes security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems. Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
Research - Reviews and contributes to appropriate outline ideas for research, i.e. evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation. Leverages resources to gain an up-to-date knowledge of any relevant field. Reports on work carried out and may contribute sections of material of publication quality.
IT Service Management -Provides technical management of an IT operation and all relevant procedures are adhered to. Undertakes maintenance and installation work. Contributes to activities that support operational problem identification and resolution. Provides appropriate status and other reports to specialists, users and managers.
Problem Management - Undertakes and reviews actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services. Assesses problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
Security Administration - Aids in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to access controls and security systems. Investigates minor security breaches in accordance with established procedures. Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges. Performs non-standard security administration tasks and resolves security administration issues.
Customer Service Support - Liaises as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Investigates in order to provide diagnosis and allocates unresolved issues as appropriate. Contributes to creation of support documentation.
- Maintains a healthy Active Directory environment and identify improvements that will reduce our threat landscape.
- Maintains identities across multiple systems including clouds services.
- Supports AD Federation for authentication, and potentially authorization, mechanism for SaaS implementations.
- Manages Single Sign On portal for SaaS solutions.
- Creates PowerShell scripts, as necessary, as well as running existing scripts.
- Supports internal Microsoft Certificate Server
- Identify risks to Ulta's security landscape and participate in the annual risk assessment.
- Manages and maintains the CyberArk for privileged access management.
- Manages and maintains One Identity Defender for multi-factor authentication.
- Works closely with the business and IT to develop cost effective, operationally support solutions that meet simple requirements.
- Research and tests new technology, develops solutions, and documentation for enterprise.
- Assists in Root Cause Analysis and provide disciplined follow to implement corrective actions to address root causes (especially for complex or intermittent issues).
#LI-CS1 THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
COLORADO PAY RANGE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- 2-4 years of IT experience, including Active Directory
- Professional designation/certification, MCSE (optional)
- Experience with PowerShell including ability to write simple scripts.
- Strong Communications, customer focus and leadership skills required.
- Strong team player with proven experience and ability to collaborate with security professionals.
- Proven experience and ability to manage problem resolution of complex or intermittent issues in a multi-vendor, integrated enterprise environment.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and technical systems.
- Normal office demands, ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Off-Hours support including 24x7 on-call required.
At this time, Colorado residents are not eligible for this position. ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.